One of the Developer level rewards for Shroud of the Avatar is access to SOTA Unity content packs. The idea was that the Portalarium team would release a monthly package that included original game assets that you could, use however you like, as long as you attributed them.
The team learned quickly that the number of original assets they would develop was small in comparison to what they purchased from the Unity Asset store. This saved them time but reduced their ability to deliver on this promise.
Below is a list of forum links to where each asset ever released can be downloaded:
NOTE: These links will only be accessible to you if you have pledged at the Developer level or higher.
- Dungeon Kit 1 – The stone dungeon assets that are being used in the game to create places like “The Clink”.
- Dungeon Kit 2 – Includes dungeon props (skeletons, alters, spider eggs, statues, etc.).
- Dungeon Kit 3 – Includes corrections for Dungeon Kit 1, plus new cave assets and crowd-sourced items.
- Village House Pack 1 – Includes 5 homes (Founder/Benefactor Edelmann, Tower Village, Windmill and Wizard Tower)
- House Kit 2 – Includes 5 homes (Knight’s Lighthouse, Lord Houseboat, Benefactor Knight, Viking and Tower Town)
- Crafting Table Kit – Includes 6 crafting tables (Tailoring, Carpentry, Smelting, Alchemy, Milling, Cooking, and Blacksmithing)
- Rigged Avatar Model – Male Avatar in 3ds-Max file format.
- Rigged Male and Female Avatars – in FBX format
- Furniture Pack – Four Poster Bed, Round Table, Wooden Chair and treasure chest.
- Plate mail and Helms – For male avatars.
- Female Plate mail and Helm – For female avatars
- Male & Female Leather Cloth Armor Set – 14 sets of armor (7 male, 7 female) for avatar models.
- Icons – 215 hand drawn icons used to represent the various spells in the game.
- Character Package – Includes male and female base mesh, textures, animations, and animation controller
- Founder/Royal Founder Armor Sets – Updated for Unity 5
- Chest and Barrel Mimics – Models and Animations using Unity 5 Spec Shader
- All Player Animations – All player animations as FBX files
- Clockwork Pets – Dog, Cat and Bird
- Automaton – a.k.a. The SOTA Tour Guide
- Chess Board And Pieces – Includes Checkers
- Wind and Geothermal Power Generators – Includes assortment of pipes, fans, windmills, transformer boxes, chimney’s and fumaroles.
- Scene Creation Central – Links to additional Unity development links, documents and scene submission information.
- Scene Submission Link – Have a Unity scene you would like to submit to Portalarium for possible inclusion into the game. This is the form to use.